As an independent French business law firm, Estève Avocat assists its clients on a daily basis in corporate law, strategic French and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, and Private Equity transactions. The law firm deals also with pre-litigation and litigation matters related to disputes between shareholders or in the context of post-acquisition litigation.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Estève Avocat advises its clients in the context of business acquisitions and mergers, joint ventures or mergers of commercial companies.
The law firm is particularly focused on the following areas:
- Acquisition audit, drafting of letters of intent, non-disclosure agreements, data room regulations;
- Negotiation and drafting of shares purchase agreements, liability guarantees and other agreements necessary for the completion of external growth operations;
- Drafting of joint venture agreements, shareholders’ agreements and all other agreements relating to the organization of capital and governance; and
- Drafting and support for company mergers.
Droit des sociétés
Estève Avocat assiste ses clients, sociétés cotées et non cotées, dans le suivi quotidien de leurs problématiques corporate (gestion des obligations juridiques et contractuelles permanentes et périodiques, questions de gouvernance, opérations sur capital et de marché, mise en place de plans d’intéressement pour les salariés et les mandataires sociaux, etc.), et de restructuration intragroupes (fusions, transmissions universelles de patrimoine ou apports).
Estève Avocat offers tailor-made solutions to its clients (investors and entrepreneurs) in private equity and venture capital transactions, particularly in the following transactions:
- Fund raising, venture capital and development capital (drafting of investment protocols, shareholders’ agreements, issuance of shares and securities, etc.) ;
- Preparation of the liquidity and exit process of the investor (sale or IPO) ;
- Transmission capital through LBO, OBO or LMBO operations;
- Incentives for managers and employees in the context of investment or buyout transactions (implementation of management packages, etc.).
Résolution des litiges
Estève Avocat accompagne ses clients lorsqu’ils sont confrontés à des situations conflictuelles, notamment en matière de différends entre actionnaires, de contentieux post-acquisition, ou de mise en cause de la responsabilité des dirigeants. Le cabinet représente ses clients devant les juridictions judiciaires ainsi que dans le cadre de négociation et de rédaction de protocole transactionnel.
Estève Avocat assists its clients when they are faced with conflict situations, in particular in shareholders disputes, post-acquisition litigation, or when managers are subjected to liability. The law firm represents its clients before the judicial courts as well as in the negotiation and drafting of settlement agreements.
He graduated from a Magistère-DJCE and a Master 2 in Business and Tax law – University of Montpellier I. Arnaud also holds a Certificate of Specialized Studies (Certificat d’Etudes Spécialisées) in Corporate Law, a Certificate of Specialized Studies in Economic Law and an university degree (Diplôme Universitaire) in Wealth Management.
Prior to founding Estève Avocat, Arnaud worked for several years as a lawyer in leading French business law firms specializing in the firm’s areas of expertise.
Arnaud works in both French and English.
Sports enthusiast, Arnaud is a member and general secretary of the Rugby Club of the Paris Bar Association and a director of the “Sports au Barreau”, an association attached to the Paris Bar Association which gatherers the various sports sections and associations of the Paris Bar.
- Graduated from the DJCE of Montpellier (2014)
- Certificates of Specialized Studies
in Company Law and Economic Law
- General Secretary of the Rugby Club du Palais
and board member of the sport section of the Paris Bar (SPAB)